The MMCI and M-M Corresponder are two separate entities working together to preserve and publish the Minneapolis Moline & Twin City histories. We have combined our order forms to make joining easier and more convenient.
The Membership Form offers four options. If you are not a member of the MMCI or if you do not get The Corresponder, we invite you to join us. Here are the top ten benefits of belonging to the Minneapolis-Moline Collectors.
- Provides the opportunity to exchange knowledge and skills with other folks who have the same interests, both in person and through the World Wide Web.
- Pays for membership buttons, flyers, brochures, mailings, and maintains a membership database.
- Membership gives you one vote in the election of Board of Directors.
- Provides a $750 Scholarship eligible to any members children or grandchildren (A great public relations benefit).
- Offers funds in the form of a matching Preservation Grant for projects that help preserve and promote the Minneapolis-Moline Heritage.
- Promotes the value of your investments in MM products.
- Provides a place to introduce the younger generation to Minneapolis-Moline products and encourages potential young members.
- Cooperates financially with a locally established group hosting a Summer Show.
- Underwrites a member-hosted annual Winter Convention.
- Provides a no-fee admission for the Winter Convention.
- Allows you to sell at the Winter Convention Auction to a large number of motivated buyers.
Most active MM collectors in the club rate the Number One Benefit as the comrade of getting together with other enthusiastic collectors several times a year.